Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just Go With It

Bill had been saying we needed a night away, so I booked us a room at the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa.  I convinced my parents to watch the kids and we were good to go.  I'd booked the room through a site called Jetsetters.  It's all high end travel at discounted prices.  The catch is that your room is not able to be cancelled or changed and is prepaid.  You know where this is going...yep Bill found out the SEC auditors would be coming on the day we were supposed to go.  Well since it had just been my parents 40th anniversary and we were wanting to send them somewhere anyway we gave them our room and Bill went to work today, yep Sunday.  So the kids and I went to see Just Go With It.
It was pretty funny.  It's hard to find movies anymore that all 3 kids are willing to watch.  Stephen was pressing for Hall Pass, but I draw the line for now with R rated movies.  It wasn't exactly how I thought I'd be spending the day, but I enjoyed the day with the kids and then watched the Academy Awards with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment