Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bieber Fever!

Let me first say that Ali LOVES Justin Bieber.  I had gotten an email about a month ago for suites at the Honda Center for the Justin Bieber concert.  I had mentioned to Bill that it might be a great surprise for Ali to rent the suite and have her friends all buy tickets to go.  It was $3000 for 30 people, which I didn't figure was too bad.  The problem was finding 30 people that wanted to go see that concert.  So we decided to scrap the idea and moved on.
So last night at 5:30, just as we're finishing dinner, I get a phone call from Pam asking if I have any interest in going to a Justin Bieber concert that oh yeah starts at 7:00.  Well Ali was sitting next to me and heard every word and starts bouncing up and down begging and praying.  Pam said she wasn't positive they were still available but she could call Karen and find out if I was interested.  I told her to check it out and I'd see if I could swing changing our evening around.  Well it all worked out and we ended up taking Grace, Millie and Leslie as well.  Karen had 6 tickets to a suite and a parking pass!!  The girls screamed their heads off the entire night and had a fabulous time!  I'm so glad that we decided to just go for it.  It would've been so much easier to say it was too late, too much trouble, etc but I'm so thankful that we didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment