Search This Blog

Friday, May 31, 2013

Baccalaureate

It's been a whirlwind around here.  We're finally at the tail end of it with one more graduation party tonight.  It has been such an exciting time for Stephen.  We can't wait to see what the future holds for him.

Let's go back to Baccalaureate.  I'd never been to one before so I didn't really have any idea what it entailed other than I knew it was a mass.  Bill was thrilled about going when I told him the school said to expect it to run two hours.  Turns out it was a really nice evening.  The mass was nice, and the speakers were all very good.  They gave out a ton of awards and totally surprising, Stephen got a scholarship!  It was awarded by 9 alumni families, one of which was the Filpi's!  We thought it was an inside job but when we asked them about it later, they said they'd had no idea.  It was a very cool surprise.

My handsome boy in his suit
I'd heard the "peace be with you" time goes on for a long time during their masses.  It was fun to get to watch.  These boys are so adorable!





We even got a photo of all of us together.  A miracle in itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment