Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Photos done!

I can't believe how late I am this year with our Christmas photos!  I usually have them addressed and ready to go sometime in November.  Then on December 1st, I drop them in the mail.  Nope not this year.  This year, the kids knew they wanted to wear black but we never had a minute where all of them were here and showered.  Finally last Sunday we were going with our friends to Lawry's for dinner.  Before we walked out the door, I herded the kids out front for some really quick photos.  These weren't the best or most original photos we've done, but hey they're done!  Now if they get here quickly, I might even get them out by Christmas day.  Here's a sampling:

They were being silly, with Stephen riding the pony.  But there were too many shadows.

Decided to try posing with the snowman instead.


I liked this one!

And the one on top was the last set of goofiness before we headed out for an amazing dinner.  There is so much hustle and bustle during the holidays.  It was nice to get a dinner out with just our whole family, along with our good friends.  It seems like with the kids getting older, we never get a chance to all sit down for dinner together.  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment