Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Random happenings

My boy, Tarzan (far right) and his date Jane and their friends ready to head out to the Sadie's Disney themed dance.  Such a great group of kids!


Nikki going up for a header.

Ali and her teammates getting ready to start their volleyball tournament.  Ali is the one braiding her friends hair.

Yep this was our front lawn.  I left it an entire afternoon so that Ali would have to come home and clean it all up herself.  She still says it's really fun to do it to her friends and worth having to clean it up herself.  Ugh!  I've never taken any kid TP'ing because I hate it being done to us.  She is my only one that feels the need to partake in the mess making with friends.  I know it's really harmless, but it's one of those things I just feel could be avoided forever.

This is what I do for fun...crossfit.  It was one of my better showings.  I finished the WOD (workout of the day) in 8 minutes, 17 seconds and did it rx'd (prescribed, which means I used all of the recommended weights).  I've been crossfitting for nearly three years now and can't imagine doing any other form of exercise.  I love it and am learning a lot about what I should be putting into my body and my family's bodies as well.

That's just a few of the happenings round here.  What's going on in your casa?


No comments:

Post a Comment