Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Budding Photographer

Nikki joined the yearbook staff at school this year.  I was so excited that she was going to start taking photos and was hoping she would enjoy it as much as I do.  Turns out she's having a great time.  So the other day her friend asked her to do a "photo shoot" of her.  They walked over to the wash and had some fun all on their own.  I was so impressed with their work that I had to share a few of their shots.



This is my daughter's friend, Syd.

 This is my baby, getting in on the action.





I love that they went out there and had a good time.  As of now the photos are still on the camera card, but I know they have big plans to download them and do something special with some of their favorites.  It will be interesting to see which ones are their favorites, compared to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment