Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2013

My little girl got her car!!

Getting the permit was a big step.  She did great on the test and at her first behind the wheel.  Problem is there isn't a good car in our household for her to practice in.  I drive a Suburban and while she has driven it, it's not the best to park.  Hubby drives a huge Jeep.  It's lifted and big and (in my opinion) doesn't handle very well.  Son drives a Toyota truck, that is hard to see over the front of the car.  I know it would make her a better driver to learn on something more difficult, but we're going to have to get her something eventually anyway.  So....

We got her this cute Ford Focus today!!  For the time being, hubby is going to drive it to and from work because the Jeep's gas mileage isn't so great.  She will get to learn to do some freeway driving in it, practice parking in tighter quarters and get a feel for how it  handles.  It really is a cute little car.  Lots of bells and whistles, which is what makes it appealing to her.  They had to locate it at another dealer because she was set on the Platinum White.  It's a beautiful color and I can't wait to see it!  We should get to pick it up tomorrow. (I decided to edit and add a picture of the real deal)

I can't believe we'll have two teenaged drivers in the house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment