Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2013

Easter Photo Comparison

I wasn't able to find any good photos of the kids on the wall from Easters past.  I have one framed in my kitchen that I decided would do, so I took a photo of it with my phone.  You'll have to excuse the quality of the shot, but it sure is fun to have the kids all take a photo at the same time of year in the same location.  Here's this year:


There's Mylie, Noah, Parker, Stephen, Ali & Nikki
They are: 5, 11, 13, 17, 12 & 15

And here is a photo from the past:


Mylie wasn't even born in this one.  Noah must've been 1, Parker 3, Ali 2, Stephen 7 and Nikki 5

Instead of the trampoline, we had the big play set behind them.  I can't believe how quickly time has gone.  I look at the photo in my kitchen everyday and just see my cute nephews and my adorable kids.  Until I compare them side by side, I don't realize how little they really were in that photo.  These are the moments that make me sad.  But I'm so thankful that I've been blessed with such an amazing family.  


No comments:

Post a Comment